NORAC is centered in Vernon in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia's South Central Interior. With over 50 members, our Radio Amateur Club provides communications for events throughout the Okanagan. Some of the main community events are the Vernon Winter Carnival Parade and the Falkland Stampede Parade. Club members are active in almost every facet of the hobby. We maintain several VHF & UHF repeaters, and operate IRLP nodes and APRS trackers / digipeaters.
Become a Member or Renew your membership
Weekly Breakfast (Saturdays 10am) 27th Street Grill
- [VIDEO] Amateur Radio a 21st Century Hobby
- About the Oct Photo Banner
- Amateur Basic Course.zip - The Bundle of Stuff
- About The Sept Photo Banner
- Basic License Course Information
- [VIDEO] NORAC Field Day 2015
- [VIDEO] Field Day Logging
- Yaesu Repeater Crowdfunding
- Yaesu DR-1X Digital Repeater
- VE7LC Interview
BUYER & SELLERS BEWARE
This website acts as an information distributor only and the website owner assumes no liability for the information or content posted on website.