NORAC is centered in Vernon in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia's South Central Interior. With over 50 members, our Radio Amateur Club provides communications for events throughout the Okanagan. Some of the main community events are the Vernon Winter Carnival Parade and the Falkland Stampede Parade. Club members are active in almost every facet of the hobby. We maintain several VHF & UHF repeaters, and operate IRLP nodes and APRS trackers / digipeaters.
Weekly Breakfast (Saturdays 10am) 27th Street Grill
Become a Member or Renew your membership by clicking Join NORAC on the menu to the right.
- [RAC-Bulletin] Distracted Driving in Canada: An Update
- Amateur Radio - Basic Qualifications - CAMPUS LOCATION CHANGES
- [RAC-Bulletin] March 2017 eTCA is now available
- [RAC-Bulletin] Radio Amateurs of Canada Announces Two New Partnerships: Survivormate and The Personal
- [RAC-Bulletin] RAC Announces Granting of Scholarships
- Amateur Radio Basic Course
- February Meeting Road Trip
- Winter Carnival Parade Wrap-up
- Winter Carnival Parade Tomorrow
- Winter Carnival Parade Marshalling
BUYER & SELLERS BEWARE
This website acts as an information distributor only and the website owner assumes no liability for the information or content posted on website.